Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
delhi high court 20 dec judicial Prelims Admit Card 2017 Download

greetings all am roberto klemens i wish to inform you delhi high court 20 dec judicial Prelims Admit Card 2017 Download: delhi high court judicial pre admit card2017,dhc high court admit card 2017,delhi high court judicial pre2017 exams date,delhihighcourt 20 dec admit card 2017,high court delhi judicial pre hall ticket The High Court of Delhi, Delhi Judicial Service examinations ,the statutory of the examinations provide the significant news to the applicants , this essential information of those applicants who fill the application post for the Recruitments of Judicial Services, the vital acknowledgment that the  hall ticket shall forwarded in the  official  website very soon candidates can choose the right answers four of them ., DHC Judicial Service/Judicial Asst Syllabus for Criminal Law Criminal Procedure Code ., The authority of the examinations discuss the dates of examinations to entire applicants, the prelims exams will organize on the dates of 20th, December, 2017 ., Indian Penal Code ., According the assumption the Score card will publish before the 10 to 15 days commencement of the examination ., DHC Judicial Service/Judicial Asst Syllabus for Civil Law – II Civil Procedure Code ., The negative marking also include in this exam, the negative marking that 25% and  on the  behalf of the marks of Prelims, then the applicants will summon for giving the exams of Main, then if the lucky applicants clear this level, after this exams he will call for the interview.  Syllabus of the examination: The syllabi of the exams prescribed by the Departments of the examination, the vast formation of the syllabus are given here: Delhi High Court Judicial Service Prelims Syllabus 2017 General Knowledge Politics Constitution of India Code of Civil Procedure National International Events Criminal Procedure Code Flair in English Evidence Act Specific Relief Act/ Limitation Act Indian Penal Code Principles Governing Arbitration Law Delhi High Court Judicial Service/Judicial Asst Prelims exams Pattern 2017 DHC Judicial Service Prelims examinations organized for 200 Marks with a time duration of 2 Hours 30 Minutes Each question asked in exams of multiple choice type For every wrong attempt negative mark of 0.25 will be deducted from your answers sheet ., No separate call letter will be sent to the candidates by the commission’s website ., Indian Evidence Act Method of the Cutoff: The cut off will advertise on the base of the results of the examinations both the examination, after passing the examinations applicants require to also pass the examinations of   document verification ., Law of Registration ., The detail of the Recruitments giving downward: Delhi Judicial Services Preliminary examination, the structure of the question will set in the forms of Objective type multiple choice questions ., Please write us on the website or you may to visit the authorized website.  The furnish information will be available on the gazette website that here: http://delhihighcourt.nic.in/ The courageous applicant in future you have any controversy so must be contact on our website.  We are always with you, if new Updation in the formation, we assure you aware that, the applicants only require to regular visit our website for getting more information ., Now the desired applicants learn the method of attain the score card ., Indian Partnership Act ., The application forms has issued on the dates of 7th, October, 2017 to the last till dates of fill the application forms 31st, October, 2017 ., Related Posts:HP Judicial Service (Prelims) exams Admit Card 2017,ExpectedJK High Court Jr Assistant 5th Dec Admit Card 2017RaNga ReDDy district court jr Assistant exams dates 2017 ., Law of Limitation ., Specific Relief Act ., So the inspired applicants get something so lose something means spend  your valuable time, because the thing card   is the most precious because by the admit card you can  go the way of the  hall exam ., Law of Evidence ., Indian Sale of Goods Act ., Questions are asked from topics of Syllabus mentioned above Delhi High Court Judicial Service Mains exams Pattern 2017 SUBJECT MARKS General Knowledge Language 250 Civil Law-I 200 Civil Law-II 200 Criminal Law 200 Total 850 Viva Voice 150 GRAND TOTAL 1000 Delhi High Court Judicial Service Mains Syllabus 2017 GENERAL KNOWLEDGE LANGUAGE Section – I Section – II Section – I Current Affairs Daily GK updates Economy Politics History Culture Indian Geography Sports Science Banking Awards Honours Section  – II [Essay, Translation and Précis Writing] Grammar Translation of Passages from English to Hindi (in Devnagri Script) Misuse of Words Translation of Passages from Hindi to English DHC Judicial Service/Judicial Asst Syllabus for Civil Law – I Delhi Rent Control Act Law of Torts Indian Contract Act ., Mohammedan Law ., Note: Dear applicants if you have any query related to the admit card, Syllabus, exams pattern, selection process, dates of interviews time dates any other more information ., Hindu Law ., Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the Admit Card very carefully and follow the same strictly ., Aspirant only require to regular watch the gazette website for achieving the hall ticket, applicants needs to be alert because the Departments of the examinations forever will issue the advertisement, this advertisement shall remain in the authorized website very short time ., Your Strength and compassion will continue inspire throughout our website ., We hope the applicants give best just like the remarkable performance ., The candidates can downloads the admit card forms the official website in a shortly onwards ., Pattern of the selection: The appointment will made by the panel of the Recruitments with the recommendation of the Delhi high court ., Delhi High Court Judicial Prelims Admit Card 2017 The High Court of Delhi, Admit card for written examinations of the candidates will be uploaded on the commission website http://delhihighcourt.nic.in/
hi am Zahir aged 62 sixty two old,i am living in Micronesia and in the city street of Wangaratta road . i have a issue in my academic seminar for my institution the problem is Where i get delhi high court 20 dec judicial Prelims Admit Card 2017 Download and how i find more details about delhi high court 20 dec judicial Prelims Admit Card 2017 Download ... please help me to fetch more information about delhi high court 20 dec judicial Prelims Admit Card 2017 Download . i searched in yahoo but there is no use of it ... please help me soon

The High Court of Delhi was established on 31 October 1966. The High Court of Delhi was established with four judges. They were Chief Justice K. S. Hegde, Justice I. D. Dua, Justice H. R. Khanna and Justice S. K. Kapur.

Important Note..!

If you are not satisfied with above reply ,..Please

ASK HERE

So that we will collect data for you and will made reply to the request....OR try below "QUICK REPLY" box to add a reply to this page

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Allahabad High Court Group ‘C’ Clerk Result 2017-2017 Merit List allahabad high court group c clerk result 2 469 10-04-2016, 07:27 AM
Last Post: ashwiniashok
  Allahabad High Court Admit Card 2017 – Group – D Hall Ticket allahabad high court admit card 2017 2 438 09-30-2016, 09:08 AM
Last Post: Dhanabhagya
  UP Sainik School Entrance Test 2017 Admit Card www.upsainikschool.org 7th & 9th up sainik school entrance test 2017 admit 2 117 09-19-2016, 09:32 AM
  JK High Court Jr Assistant 5th Dec Admit Card 2017 Download jk high court jr assistant 5th dec admit 2 134 09-12-2016, 10:48 AM
  Excellence School SOE Entrance 2017 Final Key Answer www.vyapam.nic.in 15-2-2017 excellence school soe entrance 2017 final 2 158 09-12-2016, 07:19 AM
  Bombay High Court Results 2017 for Court Manager Exam 2017 bombay high court results 2017 for court 2 182 05-23-2016, 04:41 AM
  Bombay High Court Recruitment 49 Member & Judge Vacancies Last Date 23 February bombay high court recruitment 49 member 2 135 05-21-2016, 10:10 AM
  UK High School Results- UBSE Secondary Result 2017 announced at uaresults.nic.in uk high school results ubse secondary 1 110 02-18-2016, 08:31 AM
Last Post: Guest
  UP Board High School 10th Date Sheet, Admit Card, Pravesh Patra 2017 up board high school 10th date sheet admit 1 114 02-18-2016, 08:29 AM
  Uttarakhand (UK) board High School (10th) Date Sheet, Syllabus, Admit Card, Exam uttarakhand uk board high school 10th date 1 121 02-18-2016, 08:27 AM