Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Govt. Printing and Writing Materials, Rajkot Apprentice Recruitment, 2017

greetings all am leighton archambault i wish to inform you Government Printing and Writing Materials, Rajkot Published notifications for Recruitments for below mention posts Send your application to given Address Administrate,Government Printing and Writing Materials, Read Club Road, Near Jamtower, Rajkot 8211 360001 ., Important dates Last dates for receipt of application 15092017 View official Notification ., Total No ., You can view official Advertisement by following link ., Operator 03 Posts Age Limit Between 14 years to 25 years as on 30092017 How to Apply Interested candidates will be apply send your application along with attested copy of all relevant certificates to given below address ., of Posts 12 Posts Name of the Posts Apprentice Name of the Trade Book Binder 09 Posts D.T.P
How can get Govt. Printing and Writing Materials, Rajkot Apprentice Recruitment, 2017 information in website . I used yahoo to find] in internet . But due to my bad finding skill mine cant see valuable web page about Govt. Printing and Writing Materials, Rajkot Apprentice Recruitment, 2017 . So that our seeking your support about this subject Govt. Printing and Writing Materials, Rajkot Apprentice Recruitment, 2017 . I am Vasska Fields Rayya from country Viet Nam and in the city Belmont . Learnig at McDaniel College . I have a favorate pet in home named Iona of muskrat colored Khaki tail
IOCL Recruitment 2016 – 46 Trade Apprentice & Technician Apprentice Jobs – Indian Oil Corporation limited (IOCL) Barauni Refinery has forty six (46) vacant seats for the designation of Apprentice. Candidates will liable to visit at IOCL Website i.e. http://www.iocl.com before apply. Candidates having any query with regard to IOCL jobs 2016 can post a comment under this article.

Sponsored Links

Name & Total Posts:

Technician Apprentice (25- Vacancies)
Trade Apprentice (21- Vacancies)
Age Bar: The maximum age limit should be twenty four (24) years and minimum of eighteen (18) years as on 30th Sept, 2016.

Academic Careers Records: Job seekers having B.Sc. Degree with Math, Physics, Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry | 10th Class with ITI | Diploma in Chemical Engineering, Refinery & Petrochemicals, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, I&E, I&C and Equivalent only are eligible to apply.

Application Mode: Candidates should have needed to apply online at IOCL website i.e. http://www.iocrefrecruit.in/. The print out should also forward to the office of Chief Human Resource Manager, IOCL Barauni Refinery, IOCL, PO Barauni Oil Refinery, District Begusarai (PIN Code 851 114) along with copies of eligibility.

Useful Dates:

Candidates should apply online till the date of 15th Oct, 2016.
The print out should submitted in advance to 31st Oct, 2016.
The written exam for selection will conduct on 20th Nov, 2016.
The personal interview will going from 21st Nov to 25th Nov, 2016.
Official Notification

Authorized Website

—————————————————————————————————

IOCL Recruitment 2016 – 161 Junior Engineering Assistant Jobs – Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Vadodara is presenting a job schedule 2016 for appointment of educated one hundred and sixty one (161) Indian citizens against the services of Junior Engineering Assistant in Instrumentation, Mechanical Pump & Compressors, Electrical and Production. Candidates are requested to subscribe our official website i.e. http://www.OpenGovtJobs.com if they have strong desire to get Govt. jobs in the years of 2016 because at this website we are regularly update all open Govt. vacancies.

Name & Total Jobs: Junior Engineering Assistant (161- Vacancies)

Age Bar: Candidates must have age below from twenty six (26) years and minimum of eighteen (18) years as cut off from 31st Aug, 2016.

Academic Qualifications: Candidates must have three years Diploma in Engineering | B.Sc. | 10th Class with ITI | and Equivalent.

Way to Apply: Candidates are responsible to apply online at http://www.iocl.com/. After that, the print out should also forward to the Chief Human Resource Manager, IOCL, Gujarat Refinery, PO Jawaharnagar, District Vadodara (PIN Code 391 320) along with copies of eligibility.

Useful Dates:

The online registration will valid from 09th Sept, 2016 to 30th Sept, 2016.
The last date of receipt of application form is 15th Oct, 2016.
The written exam will conduct on 04th Dec, 2016.
The skill test will scheduled on 10th Jan, 2017.
Official Notification

Online Apply Here

—————————————————————————————————

Closed IOCL Jobs

IOCL Recruitment 2016 – 39 Junior Engineering & JR. Materials Assistant Jobs – The Gujarat Refinery Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is giving a jobs possibility to thirty nine (39) job seekers for the posts of Junior Materials Assistant IV and Junior Engineering Assistant IV. Candidates can find here all necessary knowledge of IOCL Jobs, Vacancies, Exam and Recruitment 2016 although if they feel not free with this info, can download authorized advertisement from the last row to get further information.

Name, & Total Posts:

Junior Materials Assistant (13- Vacancies)
Junior Engineering Assistant (26- Vacancies)
Age Bar: Candidates must have attained minimum of eighteen (18) years of age but not above from twenty six (26) years if belongs with general community. Relaxation is provided only if having valid caste proof.

Educational Norms: Candidates should have 03 years Diploma in Mechanical, Instrumentation, Electrical Engineering OR Matric with Sub Offices Course and Equivalent.

Mode of Selection: Candidates will be final selected after passing through with attractive performance into three tests, first is written exam, another trade test and last one is personal interview.

Fees: The application fees is Rs.150 for UR & OBC category paid via DD in favour of Accounts Officer, Gujarat Refinery at SBI Bajwa Branch, Vadodara.

Application Process: Earlier to apply, candidates must ensure that they have eligibility as per guidelines. Now fill the online application form at IOCL website i.e. http://www.iocrefrecruit.in/. After successful online registration, candidates will further liable to forward their print out to the office of Chief Human Resource Management, Gujarat Refinery, IOCL, PO Jawaharnagar, District Vadodara (PIN Code 391 320) along with original demand draft and copies of eligibility documents.

Relevant Dates:

The online registration will valid from 23rd Aug, 2016 to 18th Sept, 2016.
The closing date to submit the print out to authority is 30th Sept, 2016.
The written exam for selection will conduct on 06th Nov, 2016.
The skill, physical and proficiency test will going on 02nd Dec, 2016.

Great notification. Govt Jobs Point also offering latest govt jobs notification online.

Important Note..!

If you are not satisfied with above reply ,..Please

ASK HERE

So that we will collect data for you and will made reply to the request....OR try below "QUICK REPLY" box to add a reply to this page
Tagged Pages: lottery result ak 180 writing on cakes, lottery result ak 180 writing short, lottery result ak 180 writing macros, lottery result app writing 6 digit, michigan lottery results daily 6 writing, ct lottery result from august 30 20157 notice writing, lottery result ak 180 writing kindergarten,

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rail Wheel Factory 192 Trade Apprentice Recruitment, 2017 rail wheel factory 192 trade apprentice 2 680 11-01-2016, 06:32 AM
Last Post: ashwiniashok
  Central Administrative Tribunal Recruitment 2017: Last Date 5th April 2017 central administrative tribunal 2 396 11-01-2016, 06:10 AM
  Malwa Gramin Bank Officers Office Assistant Recruitment, 2017 malwa gramin bank officers office 2 207 10-04-2016, 10:18 AM
  AMC Medical Education Trust Recruitment For Various 33 Posts, 2017 amc medical education trust recruitment 2 167 10-04-2016, 10:17 AM
  TNPSC 74 Various Recruitment, 2017 tnpsc 74 various recruitment 2017 2 213 10-04-2016, 10:16 AM
  Bombay High Court 400 Clerks Recruitment, 2017 bombay high court 400 clerks recruitment 2 172 10-04-2016, 10:15 AM
  AIIMS Recruitment For Sr. Jr. Resident 133 Posts, 2017 aiims recruitment for sr jr resident 133 2 186 10-04-2016, 10:10 AM
  Karnataka Forest Department 125 Officer, Guard Watcher Recruitment, 2017 karnataka forest department 125 officer 2 186 10-04-2016, 10:09 AM
  UPSSSC Lekhpal Recruitment 2017 Exam Syllabus & Previous Year Sample Papers bangalore university time table 2016 bcom 2 176 10-04-2016, 10:02 AM
  Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Hyderabad LDC Store Keeper Recruitment, 2017 navodaya vidyalaya samiti hyderabad ldc 2 200 10-04-2016, 09:14 AM