Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bharuch District Adivasi Seva Sangh Education Board Executive Assistant

namasthe am nananne jeremias i wish to inform you Bharuch District Adivasi Seva Sangh Education Board, M.R Nandod, Di ., You can View official Advertisement by given below image ., Send your Application to given Address DistrictEducation Office Narmada, M.V ., of Posts 02 Posts Name of the PostsExecutive Assistant Educational Qualification HSC pass ., NarmadaPublished notifications for Recruitments for below mention posts ., Important dates Last dates for receipt of Application 09072017 View Official notifications in below image ., Vidhyalaya, Rajpipla, Di ., Road, District Seva Sadan, Rajpipla, Ta ., Narmada ., How to Apply Interested candidates will be apply send your application along with attested copy of educational certificates, living shirty with own signature to given below address by registered post AD ., DOEACC Society CCCdetermines the level or the state level of the computer exams pass ., Total No
hi dear students am Jafaru from Philippines in city of Sprimont doing Sound technician, broadcastingfilmvideo, and i have difficulty, In my college named Transylvania University educator had given a home assignment regarding to a Bharuch District Adivasi Seva Sangh Education Board Executive Assistant , and we are very helpless to get content about Bharuch District Adivasi Seva Sangh Education Board Executive Assistant , and can somebody please hang me to clear the difficulty immediately , i would be thankful the reason is my institution staff asking me to do this..

Bharuch District Adivasi Seva Sangh Education Board, M.R. Vidhyalaya, Rajpipla, Di. Narmada published notification for recruitment for below mention posts.
Total no of Posts: 02 Posts
Name of the Posts: Executive Assistant

Educational Qualification: HSC pass. DOEACC Society CCC determines the level or the state level of the computer exam pass.
How to Apply: Interested candidates will be apply & send your application along with attested copy of educational certificates, living shirty with own signature to given below address by registered post AD.
Send your application to: District Education Office Narmada, M.V. Road, District Seva Sadan, Rajpipla, Ta. Nandod, Di. Narmada.

Important Note..!

If you are not satisfied with above reply ,..Please

ASK HERE

So that we will collect data for you and will made reply to the request....OR try below "QUICK REPLY" box to add a reply to this page

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Limited (TSGENCO), Assistant Engineer telangana state power generation 2 145 09-24-2016, 10:17 AM
Last Post: Dhanabhagya
  Chattisgarh State Service(Seva) written exam 2017 Syllabus, Model Questions chattisgarh state serviceseva written exam 2 168 09-19-2016, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Dhanabhagya
  Bihar 12th/HSC Board Exam 2017 Result www.biharboardresults.net Top Holders bihar 12thhsc board exam 2017 result 2 175 09-10-2016, 09:21 AM
Last Post: ashwiniashok
  How to Check Jammu and Kashmir State Board Class 10th Roll Number Name Wise Exam how to check jammu and kashmir state board 2 188 05-28-2016, 07:20 AM
  How to Check Bihar Board Class 10th Roll Number Name Wise Exam 2017-16 how to check bihar board class 10th roll 2 185 05-28-2016, 06:41 AM
  Bihar Board 12th Time Table 2017-16 Inter Exam Date Sheet of BSEB Patna bihar board 12th time table 201716 inter 2 169 05-28-2016, 06:10 AM
  Central Board of Secondary Education Board 12th Time Table 2017-16 Inter Exam central board of secondary education board 2 147 05-28-2016, 06:09 AM
  Bihar Board Name and Roll Number wise Results 2017-biharboardresults.net bihar board name and roll number wise 2 163 05-25-2016, 09:17 AM
  Bihar Board Class 12th Result Estimated Date | Bihar 12th Result Board Result 2017 bihar board class 12th result estimated 2 150 05-24-2016, 11:20 AM
  BIHAR BOARD 10th Class Result 2017 Bihar Board 10th Result 2017 How to Check bihar board 10th class result 2017 bihar 2 132 05-24-2016, 08:14 AM